Friday 1 April 2011

Feature For TV Guide - Writing

When it came to writing the feature, I had a clear idea of where I was going to go with it. I wanted to promote my drama through the feature, but I wanted there to be another element to it. From looking at other features, they focus on an actor or celebrity that is a part of the TV or radio programme. I decided to make my feature an interview with one of the actors in my drama. I made up both the questions and answers. I promoted my drama through giving readers the actor's stories of behind the scenes and what she thought about the drama. I set my feature to be released before the broadcast of the drama. So my feature can act as a momentum build up for the first airing. I tried to make the questions range from being about the actor to being about the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment