Thursday 17 March 2011

Newspaper Advert - Test Shots

The basic idea for my advert, is to have a portrait of Zane at the center of the poster, he will be pointing downwards with both hands at the two other main characters of Teena and Andy. This is to connote his influence over them. Then above Zane, and just below the title, I will have a large image of an arm pointing. I will edit this on Photoshop to make it seem demon like. This is to connote that Zane is saying that he is possessed, and the arm represents the possession. I have taken some test shots for my first advert idea. They can be seen below.


This is my first image of Zane, using Photoshop, I will cut him out of the picture from the torso. I will then drag and drop the cut image into InDesign and play around with sizes to see what fits best. I will be doing this with all my images until I am happy with the layout.



Below is my Teena test shot. This photograph is the one I am most proud of. Her expression and body language are really striking. This image draws you in.

 


My test shot of Andy is quite close up, I wanted them all to be different images to make the advert more diverse. However, I may take further shots if these shots don't work out on the advert.


And my final test shot, is of the possession arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment